Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
The Nightmare That Ruined It All
Alprazolam
by Zannyhater
Citation:   Zannyhater. "The Nightmare That Ruined It All: An Experience with Alprazolam (exp62475)". Erowid.org. Nov 22, 2020. erowid.org/exp/62475

2 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)

Iím writing this story to you to warn everyone of the dangers of Xanax. You may not think that this is a powerful drug, but let me tell you that it is. Why would I lie about anything that I write? I am going to share my two my recent accounts. I have not experimented with this drug much at all, the last time was probably like a year ago. I took one of the 2 milligram bars and after an hour didnít feel much, except kind of heavy. Like a really heavy walk. I decided to take ĺ of another bar and snort the last ľ of it before going to work. From there, all I remember is going to work and suddenly 3 hours later my manager told me to just go home. I remember stumbling up and down some stairs and from what co-workers have told me, I was really fucked up. Iím not even sure of what happened at work because I donít remember any of it. I am only lucky to still have my job. The next time I used this horrible drug, I wasnít so lucky.

[Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!]

About a week later, I had just gotten off of work and had some shopping to do for my girlfriendís birthday. I decided Iíd take just 1 xanax bar, the 2 milligram, and go out to walmart. Well, that all worked out fine, took that, drove to walmart, and shopped for about an hour. I started feeling really out of it, the kind of fuck-up I feel when I take these stupid pills. So I sat down and ate lunch there, then left. As I was driving home, I got a phone call from a friend, which I picked up. Why wouldnít I? I always do. And before I know it, BAM! I was traveling at 45 miles an hour, and I smacked right into the side of some unknown car. Didnít know what the fuck had just happened. I came to the conclusion that I ran a light that turned red and hit a lady that had been turning. Thankfully everybody was alright. This is the second car that Iíve totalled and I will not be driving for a very, very long time. In the end this definitely was not worth it and I will never take this stupid drug again. Sticking with the oxy.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 62475
Published: Nov 22, 2020Views: 1,159
Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Various (28)