Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
How Much Is It Snowing?
Cocaine
by newoctoberissue
Citation:   newoctoberissue. "How Much Is It Snowing?: An Experience with Cocaine (exp62509)". Erowid.org. Dec 24, 2018. erowid.org/exp/62509

insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

Well it geeks me up stright up. I can't sleep I'll tell you that much. I can't sleep no one can't sleep. I don't get hungry. it also depends how I take it. I started snorting now and freezes or others call it christmas day.

I get excited and I talk up the ass like no other. I keep going and going. It's addictive though. I do it occasionally but in large doses.

I just did it less then an hour ago and I want more again.
I get so energetic and I focus. I like doing it before work and school cause concentration sky rockets for me.

I've lost a many of smoke buddies to coke and a many of friends cause that's all they do.

I'll admit I love it <333

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 62509
Published: Dec 24, 2018Views: 725
Cocaine (13) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Performance Enhancement (50), Not Applicable (38)