Works Very Well - Maybe Too Well
Yohimbe
by Newby
Citation:   Newby. "Works Very Well - Maybe Too Well: An Experience with Yohimbe (exp62638)". Erowid.org. Dec 31, 2009. erowid.org/exp/62638

450 mg oral Yohimbe (capsule)

Wanting to experience an increase in sexual performance I tried yohimbe capsules found at GNC. They contain 450mg of yohimbe, and state that they are 2% alkaloids, so I figure that means it has 9mg of alkaloid. The instructions indicated to take one cap an hour before 'activity'. This was about 8 pm, and after having several beers and popcorn.

True to the directions I began to feel the effects in about an hour. Without any stimulation from my wife, I had the biggest, hardest erection ever experienced in my lifetime. It felt really great although not quite like a 'normal' erection - just different. It was at least 1 to 1 1/2 inches longer and probably 1 inch larger in circumference. My wife was stunned and asked what was going on. I hadn't told her what I was taking. I had the most explosive and mind blasting orgasm after actively going at it for about 35 minutes. I think I could have gone on even longer if I wanted to - I seemed to be in total control over my orgasm.

Now the bad part. My heart was racing the entire night, it took me 7 hours (after taking the capsule at 8pm) to fall asleep. And during the night I kept on getting erections about every 15 to 20 minutes, masturbating to get rid of them. Oh well.

Overall, I will probably take the stuff again, but this time not as late as 8pm, probably as early as 5 pm so that I can get a little sleep.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 62638
Published: Dec 31, 2009Views: 33,944
Yohimbe (96) : Health Problems (27), Health Benefits (32), Medical Use (47), Sex Discussion (14), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)