Kat Flip
Ketamine & LSD
by convectuoso
Citation:   convectuoso. "Kat Flip: An Experience with Ketamine & LSD (exp62646)". Erowid.org. Apr 30, 2007. erowid.org/exp/62646

80 mg   Ketamine
  160 ug   LSD

One of the most frightening experiences of my life. It felt like my mind was being torn apart and nearly going into the K-hole was the worst feeling ever. I felt as though I was on much more LSD then I actually was and once the effects of the Ketamine began to subside I was sure I had suffered mental damage, but once I came down completely off both drugs I felt much better. Also sleeping was more difficult then usual.

I'm not sure if I'd recomend anyone trying this combination but if you decide to, prepare yourself and keep it to a very small group of people that you know well. Make sure you do not have a weak mind, feeling like I have suffered serious mental damage is pretty scary.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 62646
Published: Apr 30, 2007Views: 15,579
Ketamine (31), LSD (2) : Combinations (3), Bad Trips (6), Unknown Context (20)