Spiral Erowid Zip Hoodie
This black mid-weight zip hoodie (80/20) has front pockets,
an Erowid logo on front chest, and a spiral design on back.
Donate and receive yours!
'Oodles And Noodles'
PCP
by kindbud
Citation:   kindbud. "'Oodles And Noodles': An Experience with PCP (exp62661)". Erowid.org. Jan 15, 2018. erowid.org/exp/62661

1 cig. smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes
  1 cig. smoked PCP

After smoking a dipped newport I always have a reoccuring trip, its like I understand everything. For once I see the human race through gods eyes. I can rewind and look at things through a different perspective. It's like he's trying to show me how clever he is for creating us. I can do superhuman things like move matter around ex. I can lay in my bed and move particles around to create a euphoric world, moving at a herbie hancock pulse, kind of like watermelon man. Close your eyes really hard and invision the static, now create pictures using the static that's what pcp is like. When you take a drag it feels like seran-wrap is being pulled over my face to make up your structure. Music is my canvas.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 62661
Published: Jan 15, 2018Views: 1,115
PCP (113) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)