More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
During the pandemic, only 70 of those contributed $1 or more.
Donations are down significantly. Please Contribute.
Inanimate Objects Talking to Me
Zolpidem
by 420degrees
Citation:   420degrees. "Inanimate Objects Talking to Me: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp62703)". Erowid.org. Jun 21, 2018. erowid.org/exp/62703

20 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)

Ok so onetime I was all out of weed but wanted to have some fun. My friend told me ambien was very fun to take and that it would give me a different kind of trip. So I decided to take 20mg from my moms medicine drawer she takes 10mg pills and I took two. So I popped in a robot chicken dvd and started to lay down I started to feel extremely relaxed and it felt really nice and the next thing I knew I was sitting up in my bedlistening to the objects in my room talk,I dont remember exactly what they were saying but I do remember them being really loud and telling them to shut up I finally got a little scared and decided to lay down and relax I guess I just passed out cause that all I remember.It really was the stranges experience I ever had.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 62703
Published: Jun 21, 2018Views: 728
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : General (1), First Times (2), Alone (16)