individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Great High
Butorphanol
by spartan king
Citation:   spartan king. "Great High: An Experience with Butorphanol (exp62848)". Erowid.org. May 29, 2018. erowid.org/exp/62848

3 hits   Pharms - Butorphanol

I being very experienced with opiate painkillers have found this one to be my very favorite. I am readilly prescribed this for migraine headaches so I have very easy access. The high is very good, it is much like that of hydrocodone. It takes effect within 1-3 minutes, the first time I took it, it knocked me on my ass. It provides a very euphoric experience for me and makes me extremely social, I talk like crazy and act really wild, and super hungry which considering it is an opiate is very unusual. I haven't used in about 3 months but I am sure I was addicted, and I got a very high tolerance for it. The only bad thing is it only last for about 4 hours and it will keep me awake. The worst part is I can't pee for like 6 hours. However I love stadol. I have tried oxy, hydrocod, codiene, morphine, nalbutaine, and darvocets. I usually stick with the hydrocodone because stadol is a bit pricey and almost impossible to find with out a prescription.

Happy Euphoria

-The Spartan King

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 62848
Published: May 29, 2018Views: 1,524
Pharms - Butorphanol (307) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)