individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Nasty Stuff
GHB
by brent
Citation:   brent. "Nasty Stuff: An Experience with GHB (exp62892)". Erowid.org. Jan 6, 2019. erowid.org/exp/62892

2 caps oral GHB (liquid)

A buddy of mine got some of this stuff from some dude when we were in the marines, at the time we were really into drinking, and some of us were going through the xtc thing. this was supposed to be like drunk rolling so we were told. I took 2 shots of G and within about 20 min started feeling sick almost like being too drunk (which we all know sucks) I started getting the spins and blacking out. I wokeup about 2 hours later with my room door wide open and music blasting feeling like shit. I later tryed a new batch and had the same type of effects. So if I was going to rat this drug on a 1-10 scale, I would have to give it a -3. It was nothing like E, and really made me feel like shit!

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 62892
Published: Jan 6, 2019Views: 1,570
GHB (25) : General (1), First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Overdose (29), Unknown Context (20)