Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 12th year in a row
and spread accurate info about psychedelics and other psychoactive drugs.
Nasty Stuff
GHB
Citation:   brent. "Nasty Stuff: An Experience with GHB (exp62892)". Erowid.org. Jan 6, 2019. erowid.org/exp/62892

2 caps oral GHB (liquid)
A buddy of mine got some of this stuff from some dude when we were in the marines, at the time we were really into drinking, and some of us were going through the xtc thing. this was supposed to be like drunk rolling so we were told. I took 2 shots of G and within about 20 min started feeling sick almost like being too drunk (which we all know sucks) I started getting the spins and blacking out. I wokeup about 2 hours later with my room door wide open and music blasting feeling like shit. I later tryed a new batch and had the same type of effects. So if I was going to rat this drug on a 1-10 scale, I would have to give it a -3. It was nothing like E, and really made me feel like shit!

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 62892
Published: Jan 6, 2019Views: 2,095
[ View PDF (to print) ] [ View LaTeX (for geeks) ] [ Swap Dark/Light ]
GHB (25) : General (1), First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Overdose (29), Unknown Context (20)

COPYRIGHTS: All reports copyright Erowid.
TERMS OF USE: By accessing this page, you agree not to download, analyze, distill, reuse, digest, or feed into any AI-type system the report data without first contacting Erowid Center and receiving written permission.

Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the authors who submit them. Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.