Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Works Better on Its Own
Olanzapine
by james
Citation:   james. "Works Better on Its Own: An Experience with Olanzapine (exp63207)". Erowid.org. Jun 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/63207

10 mg oral Pharms - Olanzapine (daily)
    repeated smoked Cannabis (plant material)

Taking zyprexa

I have just recently starting taking zyprexa in order to control anxiety and depression. At first it really beat me down and had me sleeping alot of the time, though I also blamed marijuana use. So I quit smoking when I was on it cause all I wanted to do after I smoked was sleep. So I have been not smoking for only a week now but already I feel better and can tell that the zyprexa is helping. I will be interested to see how I feel when I get the marijuana out of my system. I do think that marijuana use in a person who suffers from depression and anxiety causes problems in how they feel when they are off marijuana, I would use it to self medicate myself and I found I had sort of an addiction to it. I think my life would be better off pot and on zyprexa.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 63207
Published: Jun 7, 2018Views: 1,561
Pharms - Olanzapine (260) : Not Applicable (38), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Depression (15), Medical Use (47), Combinations (3), General (1)