individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Depression During Trip
ecstatst
by MDMA (Ecstasy)
Citation:   MDMA (Ecstasy). "Depression During Trip: An Experience with ecstatst (exp63437)". Erowid.org. Aug 29, 2017. erowid.org/exp/63437

2 hits oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

Depression During Ecstasy Trip

My friends and I took some pills and went to a club. We stayed there about 2 hours and went to another club. The music at the other club kind of sucked so it ruined my mood.

As I was looking around at other people dancing in the club I started thinking that the whole scene sucked. At that time I had a serious crash and felt super depressed all of a sudden. Almost felt like I was having a panic attack and almost started crying. I had to fool myself that everything was okay. After that I bounced back but I never felt like that before while taking E.

This was probably my 10th time taking E. Episodes like that are usually psychological and I 'tricked' yourself into thinking everything is alright. I noticed my mood prior to taking a pill can determine how good my2 roll will be.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 63437
Published: Aug 29, 2017Views: 876
MDMA (3) : Difficult Experiences (5), Club / Bar (25)