Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
Relieved All My Anxiety
Flurazepam
by gareth
Citation:   gareth. "Relieved All My Anxiety: An Experience with Flurazepam (exp63610)". Erowid.org. Jan 6, 2019. erowid.org/exp/63610

30 mg oral Pharms - Flurazepam (powder / crystals)

Flurazepam first time

This is my first experience with flurazeapam. The first thing i did was open the 30mg capsule and try snorting a little. Don't do this it's not good, like snorting soma. I put the rest of the powder on my tonge and swollowed it with some soda. The high hit me pretty fast. Its good, much the same as klonopin or xanax. The down side is I can't snort it. I like it much like if one took the relaxation effects of marijuana with out the high, it also relieved all my anxiety. That was the best part as I have major anxiety for some reason.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 63610
Published: Jan 6, 2019Views: 1,181
Pharms - Flurazepam (403) : General (1), First Times (2), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Unknown Context (20)