Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Tastes Weird
Kava
by Entheogenic Rabbi
Citation:   Entheogenic Rabbi. "Tastes Weird: An Experience with Kava (exp63747)". Erowid.org. Jun 26, 2007. erowid.org/exp/63747

1 cup oral Kava (daily)

I've been taking Kava Kava almost every day for the past year or so, and Iíd just like to say a few things about this amazing root. I am a recovering weed addict (yeah I know people donít think its possible to be addicted to weed, but it is) and I was getting into this horrible insomnia thing for a while. In my search for something that would relax me enough to put me to sleep, I found Kava, and haven't looked back. It puts me in a state of complete relaxation, without any weird mental mind-fucks (depending on how much I drink) and this is just amazing. It tastes kind of weird, but it's worth it. Aloha no!

Exp Year: 2006-2007ExpID: 63747
Published: Jun 26, 2007Views: 1,075
Kava (30) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Alone (16)