Memory Erased
Oxycodone, Cocaine & Alprazolam
by FreeTimer
Citation:   FreeTimer. "Memory Erased: An Experience with Oxycodone, Cocaine & Alprazolam (exp63792)". Erowid.org. Jul 30, 2018. erowid.org/exp/63792

10 mg insufflated Oxycodone (ground / crushed)
  T+ 0:00 500 mg insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:00 6 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  T+ 7:45 1 mg insufflated Pharms - Alprazolam (ground / crushed)
  T+ 8:15 10 mg oral Oxycodone (pill / tablet)
  T+ 8:15 2 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  T+ 9:15 20 mg insufflated Oxycodone (ground / crushed)

T 7:00pm: Good dinner and multi-vitamin

T 7:15pm: 10mg Oxycodone (insulfated) - feeling nice, going to play cards

T 8:00-2:00am- .5g cocaine (insulfated) - the coke and the oxys hit me about the same time, went and played poker at a friends place. Drink 6 beers, mellow out, and win the tourney.

T 2:00am: Drive home very tipsy, still alert from the cocaine.

T 3:00am: Get home, sniff 1mg of Xanex and get ready for my 30mg of Oxy left.

T 3:30am: Take 10mg of Oxy (oral), relax and drink 2 beers.

T 4:00am: I'm fighting to stay awake at this point, focusing in is hard and my motor functions are shot, I feel as if I'm melting into the sofa. Still 20mg left to do! I'm fighting the REM (sleep) gods to stay through this.

T 4:15am: Looking at the line of 20mg of Oxycodone left to sniff, I'm fighting so hard to stay awake, I hear a door opening
(auditory hallucination).

T 4:30am: Staring at the line, I do it. I'm gone, so euphoric, and absolutely loving the sunrise, it's time to melt into a deep coma sleep for about 12 hours.

T 6:00am: Bed time- great experience, Oxys could potentially be very addicting though, I may try them again, I may not, either way it was a rough next mourning

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 63792
Published: Jul 30, 2018Views: 1,483
Cocaine (13), Oxycodone (176), Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : General (1), Combinations (3), Hangover / Days After (46), Various (28)