Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
'Not So Trip' Trip
Fluoxetine & LSD
by dly2588
Citation:   dly2588. "'Not So Trip' Trip: An Experience with Fluoxetine & LSD (exp64072)". Erowid.org. Oct 10, 2007. erowid.org/exp/64072

20 mg oral Pharms - Fluoxetine (daily)
  1 hit oral LSD

Within the past three weeks I have decided to take acid for the first time in my life. The first time for a concert, the second time at a friends house. Both of these times I took 1 hit of acid with others. The first hour or so nothing occurred. Later on the only feeling I had was a sort of body high. After that everything just faded and I felt normal again. My friends all ate the same amount and were in a completely different state of mind then I was. They were all having a complete trip but nothing happened to me. I have been taking 20 mg of Prozac daily for over a year now and I wonder if this is causing the effects of LSD to not occur.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 64072
Published: Oct 10, 2007Views: 12,026
LSD (2), Pharms - Fluoxetine (80) : Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)