Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
If You Like Nausea
Kratom
by microdot
Citation:   microdot. "If You Like Nausea: An Experience with Kratom (exp64183)". Erowid.org. Apr 15, 2018. erowid.org/exp/64183

10 g oral Kratom

Over the years I have always hoped there would be some sort of legal compounds that it would be possible to get a nice feeling from. Unfortunately I have not found any and Kratom isn't one either.

I did read some of the warnings about Nausea from others but I have always been one to see for myself, always thinking I am someone more tolerant than most. The Kratom is much like doing a Vicodan, well almost, its not really as nice and it makes me dizzy and sick feeling. Plus the sick feeling lasts forever, I was feeling bad 24 hours after taking the stuff. It gives a lot of pressure behind the eyes and feels like someone poured molten lead inside my cranium.

If only I could get Thai stick... legal or not :)

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 64183
Published: Apr 15, 2018Views: 738
Kratom (203) : Hangover / Days After (46), Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)