Help us be a 2021 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Bad Trip of Sally D
Salvia divinorum (5X Extract)
by Andaway
Citation:   Andaway. "Bad Trip of Sally D: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (5X Extract) (exp64620)". Erowid.org. May 2, 2021. erowid.org/exp/64620

1 hit smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 5x)

I smoked sally d, for some reason, at 2:00 am right before I went to sleep. For some reason at that moment I decided to finish off what was left of my x5 extract sally d. So I packed all I could fit in the bowl of an average pipe and took a hit. A big hit. As soon as I exhaled I knew I made a mistake. As soon as I let out the smoke I felt wierd. It felt like I had feathers, I was intouch with my insides, the outside world, the past-present-and future were all there at that moment and I felt all of that. It was forbidden knowledge. Taboo. The TV started speaking directly to me, I thought no way, this cant be so I changed the channel. The same thing occured, this time the person said my name. I turned off the TV and then it felt as if I was this small creature, microscopic in size. I felt my position in the universe. I was on the earth. Even though it was night, I was total aware that the sun was out there, big all knowing. That realization floored me. The sun knows everything, it was seen everything, it has watched over earth since day. Then it felt like everyone I have ever known was going to come over my house. It felt as if people were just going to come outside. Mind you I,am trippin at 2:00 in the morning. All those thoughts came to me as I stood in one space, the same place I took the first hit. OK, so then I on the edge of my bed, I start to hear voices, everyone in my household is sleep, yet I hear crying, I put my hand over my ears and I remained that way for about and hour, until I sobered up a little. I then went to sleep and had, by far the stangest dream. Lets just say it felt like I was awoke then I realized I was sleeping because I saw 3 moons.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 64620
Published: May 2, 2021Views: 180
Salvia divinorum (44), Dreams (85) : Difficult Experiences (5), Bad Trips (6), Alone (16)