Unrelenting Abdominal Pains
Barbiturates - Butalbital, Acetaminophen & Caffeine
by happypsychonaut
Citation:   happypsychonaut. "Unrelenting Abdominal Pains: An Experience with Barbiturates - Butalbital, Acetaminophen & Caffeine (exp64780)". Erowid.org. Feb 16, 2008. erowid.org/exp/64780

500 mg oral Barbiturates (pill / tablet)
  3250 mg oral Acetaminophen (pill / tablet)
  400 mg oral Caffeine (pill / tablet)

One day I was quite relaxed but curious about my Rx for fioricet, it was about 2pm on a monday (verry borring). Since I had had no luck with my one vicdin, I decided to take some fioricet since I was calm, alert and verry willing to experament.

T-2:05 I take 10 fioricet and wait for my nirvana. slowly the the effects come like a gentle breeze. I am at home alone for the day, so it is a safe place. As I sit on the couch I feel slow currents of relaxation wash over me this occurs at 2:40.

T-3:22 wonce again I am on the couch in the living room when I begin to feel really intoxicated, but somethings wrong. I begin to feel incredible abdominal pains accompanied by severe nausea. Uh-oh did I take too much tylenol or is it the barbiturate?

T-4:09 I go to the bedroom but the pain is unrelenting I toss and turn for a couple of hours and the pain slowly subsides. later on I am glad just to still have a stomach.

all and all a little buzz wasn't worth it.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 64780
Published: Feb 16, 2008Views: 16,738
Barbiturates (210) : Overdose (29), Health Problems (27), Alone (16)