Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
A Guy with No Face at My Window
Bupropion (Wellbutrin)
by The Devil
Citation:   The Devil. "A Guy with No Face at My Window: An Experience with Bupropion (Wellbutrin) (exp64818)". Erowid.org. Oct 6, 2009. erowid.org/exp/64818

3000 mg oral Pharms - Bupropion (pill / tablet)

[Erowid Note: The dose described in this report is very high, potentially beyond Erowid's 'heavy' range, and could pose serious health risks or result in unwanted, extreme effects. Sometimes extremely high doses reported are errors rather than actual doses used.]

A friend of mine was just prescribed Wellbutrin pills for depression. Out of curiosity I was reading the pamphlet on it and I saw that large doses cause hallucinations. Of course my dumbass ignored the side effects and dosed as high and I could.

I didnít hit me for a couple hours, but when it did I had uncontrollable vomiting. I would try and get some sleep, sleep for 3 hours wake up fucking 3 min later. I was difficult to sleep as well due to the large amount of spiders crawling on me, and the guy with no face at my window. I finally got up and moving at 5:00 am, I was still puking every 15 min, and I couldnít sit anywhere on account of the spiders that would crawl on me (I fucking hate spiders just for the record).

The hallucinations got worse, when I went to puck a hang came out of my toilet and waved at me and quickly went back in. I sat down in front of the TV, which was turned off, this however didnít stop me from watching a movie anyways, lots of Dinosaurs playing on my blank TV. Finally when I was all alone I started seeing people, I could see them in the mirrors, when I waved they waved back. However when I turned around they were gone although I could still hear them moving. One of them was wearing stilts in my living room, I could hear him walking around, and shaking my furniture.

Altogether my trip lasted 16 hours, I had one minor seizure, and the whole time my heart was pounding like I was running a fucking marathon! The vomiting lasted just as long, it was painful and retarded.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 64818
Published: Oct 6, 2009Views: 14,024
Pharms - Bupropion (87) : Alone (16), Bad Trips (6)