Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Tingling Ice Crystals
Caffeine & Cannabis
by PvcPatter
Citation:   PvcPatter. "Tingling Ice Crystals: An Experience with Caffeine & Cannabis (exp64928)". Erowid.org. Oct 4, 2009. erowid.org/exp/64928

2 g smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  200 mg smoked Caffeine (ground / crushed)

I am 6'4' and in fairly good heath at the age of 19. One night my friend and I were sitting around a camp fire bored and stoned as always and I brought up smoking some of the caffeine pills that I had. So we crushed up one of the Awake pills and loaded it into a bong with a bowl of weed.

We proceeded to smoke about half of the bowl around the fire and them we took a stroll into the woods to check on my friends 'babies'. There I proceeded to finish the bong bowl. As we walked up the hill back to the fire I began to feel a strong tingling in my lungs and in the tips of my extremities along with a really hyper sensation. The familiar pot high was there, I have been smoking on and off for 3 years and I know pot pretty well but I was off in left field by the time I got back to the fire. My friend who has done ecstasy described it as the prehigh before the E really stated to kick in.

By a half an hour after I finished smoking I felt like my lungs were full of tingling little ice crystals and I was as jittery. I had smoked this pot the night before and had not felt these symptoms so I am assuming its the caffeine. It took me about an hour or two to come down but my friend told be it had taken close to four hours for him. I intend to try it again to make sure that it was not a placebo effect but I was messed up far beyond what a 20 bag between me and my friend should have done. But I felt pretty crappy the first half of the next day and I had a really hard time getting to sleep that night.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 64928
Published: Oct 4, 2009Views: 7,950
Caffeine (11) : Hangover / Days After (46), Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)