Spiral Erowid Zip Hoodie
This black mid-weight zip hoodie (80/20) has front pockets,
an Erowid logo on front chest, and a spiral design on back.
Donate and receive yours!
Pretty Shitty
Temazepam
by smak
Citation:   smak. "Pretty Shitty: An Experience with Temazepam (exp65021)". Erowid.org. Jan 3, 2020. erowid.org/exp/65021

3 tablets oral Pharms - Temazepam (pill / tablet)

Here is what I remember from my experience with it about 2 years ago.. A friend of mine had gotten prescribed temazepam pills, I think he said he was told to just let them dissolve under his tongue but I just popped them normally, 3 of them.

We smoked some weed after that, I felt slightly calmer, I definitely felt them, I was using alot of alprazolam then and am still using alot now, so I knew what to expect.. These pills didnt have anything really special to them, I think I remember asking for more pills though.. I dont remember if I got them or not.. They do have a nice calming effect, but nothing I'd pay for.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 65021
Published: Jan 3, 2020Views: 1,775
Pharms - Temazepam (159) : First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)