Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
The Plastic Event
Salvia divinorum
by melted
Citation:   melted. "The Plastic Event: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp65048)". Erowid.org. Jun 12, 2018. erowid.org/exp/65048

2 hits smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 10x)

It was the first and only time I ever did salvia, and I was semi-skeptical. I have done datura and lsd, and a few differant cough syrups, but nothing ever effected me like this.

My wife and I decided to try it after reading several experiance reports, so we obtained one gram of some 10x shit and was excited as hell to smoke it. She packed up a full bowl and hit it deeply. I got the bowl and hit deeply.

I began feeling stoned kind of and suddenly the bowl was back to me. As I hit it I felt like I was being sucked into some kind of oblivion, or another dimension or something. Then it felt like I began to melt into the plastic lawn chair I was sitting in. The visuals I expirienced seemed to be like I was the chair I was sitting in, and so was my wife and we were on some kind of assembly line made from the chain you would find on a bike and my arm was being pulled between two of them. And it was the realest thing I ever felt. I tried pulling my arm off the line and it didnt work. Then my arm seemed to grow a plaid sleeve on it. And then everything melted back into reality.

I think I will do this many more times.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 65048
Published: Jun 12, 2018Views: 590
Salvia divinorum (44) : First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)