Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Helping Me Sleep
Olanzapine
by Evan
Citation:   Evan. "Helping Me Sleep: An Experience with Olanzapine (exp65051)". Erowid.org. Mar 28, 2020. erowid.org/exp/65051

20 mg oral Pharms - Olanzapine (daily)

I have had imsomnia ever since I can remember. As a kid, staying up till sunrise was quite fun. As an adult, its more than just a little nuisance, its an obstacle.

Being on zyprexa has really helped this, and its not addictive from what I can tell. Although I personally enjoy valium, when I stopped taking it, my imsomnia only grew worse.

I once thought that I was stuck with imsomnia for the rest of my life, and now I am cured. I take 20mg at night, and find this to be less addicting than benzodiazepines. I have never tried ambien, but heard it causes blackouts and other undesirable affects.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 65051
Published: Mar 28, 2020Views: 1,156
Pharms - Olanzapine (260) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Medical Use (47), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Not Applicable (38)