Thinning Out Your Physical Library?
If you have books or periodicals about drugs, contribute them to Erowid!
Your old books will find a good home in our library or for a supporter. [details]
I'm the King of the World
Cocaine
by Ev
Citation:   Ev. "I'm the King of the World: An Experience with Cocaine (exp65052)". Erowid.org. May 15, 2018. erowid.org/exp/65052

50 mg insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

The White Devil. The Drug that puts even extasy to shame in terms of aduleterants, and yet I found myself unable to withstand its allure. About a minute after I snorted a line, I smiled for no reason whatsoever, and this feeling turned into laughter and joy. Not very spiritual, just pure pleasure. I was listening to music and it became alive in my mind, noticing things I never noticed. I felt speedy coming off, and had trouble sleeping. Overall, I think this stuff should be kept to use during surgeries only, although rubbing my forehead and not feeling a thing is a great feeling.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 65052
Published: May 15, 2018Views: 631
Cocaine (13) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)