Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Becoming Part Of A Film
Ketamine
by sKott
Citation:   sKott. "Becoming Part Of A Film: An Experience with Ketamine (exp65076)". Erowid.org. Mar 15, 2018. erowid.org/exp/65076

500 mg insufflated Ketamine (powder / crystals)

BODY WEIGHT: 12 st

I have taken ketamine many times it is deffinatly my favorite substance I have tried. This is about my favorite way to take it.

I have done this many times as I find the expirience grately relaxing. I have heard many reports about people going into K holes and finding the expirience a frightning thing. I however disagree if the surroundings and situation is right.

My usual way of enjoying the k hole is follows. I first get a film that has not to heavy a storyline but in fact a film I have seen before and enjoy the visual aspects. For example one film I use many times is Underworld I dont know why I like this film I just find it is enjoyable. I then get my portable dvd player and load the film up. Once I have done this I get my ket out and measure up the amount I feel I will need to go into a light K hole (1/2 - 1 gram) nothing too heavy or I will not enjoy the expirience. I then take it. I usualy do this by snorting it I have not injected ketamine before.

I then lie on my bed placing the portable dvd player on my chest so the screen is the main thing my eyes see (while saying this I have watched films on normal tvs the effects still seem to work but no where near as well as when you have the screen inches from your face). I usualy prop my head up with pillows just for comfort. Next I relax and watch the film.

I always seem to slip into the film as the effects wair on until I finaly feel as if I am part of the film. As camera angles change I get the feeling that I am flying round and moving with the film. Gradualy my vision looses track of evrything but the film so all I can see is the screen yet I forget its a screen and feel that it is real life. Gradualy as the ketamine wairs off I realise I'm watching a film. I just feel this is very enjoyable.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 65076
Published: Mar 15, 2018Views: 811
Ketamine (31) : Alone (16), Glowing Experiences (4), Retrospective / Summary (11)