Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Not Much More Intelligent or Aware
Phenytoin (Dilantin)
by Phenytoin
Citation:   Phenytoin. "Not Much More Intelligent or Aware: An Experience with Phenytoin (Dilantin) (exp65465)". Erowid.org. Sep 14, 2007. erowid.org/exp/65465

oral Pharms - Phenytoin

I was prescribed Dilantin, or Phenytoin, as it is classified on the bottle, a short time after I had started suffering seizures from abusing Xanax. I seldom use it, but I do experiment with it from time to time...truth be told, I never felt much more intelligent or aware or focused while on the drug, unless I was clean from the Xanax for two weeks, and injested more than the clinicly prescribed dosage (100-300 mgs).

The 'Intelligence' I felt was very erratic, as though, I did not know what I wanted to do...the focus was definitely there, but I my attention span was decreased exponentially. I'd start a project and leave it unfinished.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 65465
Published: Sep 14, 2007Views: 5,380
Pharms - Phenytoin (261) : General (1), Not Applicable (38)