Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
Falling Down in the Middle of the Road
Pregabalin & Cannabis
by oatmeal
Citation:   oatmeal. "Falling Down in the Middle of the Road: An Experience with Pregabalin & Cannabis (exp65575)". Erowid.org. Jun 3, 2021. erowid.org/exp/65575

3000 mg oral Pharms - Pregabalin
  1 cig. smoked Cannabis

Lyrica and Responsibilty, a Great Combination

Iíve been on Lyrica now for several months. As far as RX drugs, this one is way up on the list. The problem with Lyrica is that I build up a tolerance very quickly. I am currently on 8 300mg pills. It takes me 2400mg to get a nice buzz now.

Intense euphoria is the first noticeable effect, followed by an increase in appetite. Walking becomes rather difficult, and after the 3 hour mark after ingestion I start to feel the sedating effects. My body starts to melt into whatever I happen to be sitting in, and occasionally I tend to just fall asleep in random places.

I had one experience that was probably as intense as anything I have ever done. I was fishing with my cousin and took 1800 mg, then when we finished I took another 1200 mg. I had taken that amount before, but it had been awhile. We smoked a blunt and that was when it really hit me. I couldnít stand up, I remember falling repeatedly, and then I blacked out. I had moments of consciousness occasionally, but I really wasnít coherent. I guess after he drove home I ended up falling down in the middle of the road and lost my shoes. Some how I made it down the stairs to his basement and proceeded to pass out on his bed for several hours. After I was taken home, I still was out of it, but I managed to make it to a bed where I slept for 13 hours. I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to start a new day.

Lyrica is an amazing substance, but it has to be used responsibly. There is nothing scarier than being nothing but a set of eyes in a body you canít control.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 65575
Published: Jun 3, 2021Views: 684
Pharms - Pregabalin (418) : Not Applicable (38), Hangover / Days After (46), Nature / Outdoors (23), Difficult Experiences (5), Combinations (3)