Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Barely Felt Anything
Alprazolam
by Jesse Galloway
Citation:   Jesse Galloway. "Barely Felt Anything: An Experience with Alprazolam (exp65611)". Erowid.org. Mar 17, 2019. erowid.org/exp/65611

3 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)

Xanax=Bullshit

Ok, So I got bored and went looking through the medicine cabnet and found some of my mom's Xanax. Went ahead and popped 12 of .25 mg pills, because I was having a really bad day and really felt like getting fucked up on something. Didn't wanna get drunk because I'd been getting drunk every day for the last 2 weeks and I was out of pot, so I was wanting to try something different. After a half hour, I figured I was gonna feel something, but I felt nothing. An hour went by, then 2 hours and I thought I might have been catching a slight buzz of some type for about 20 minutes, but after that, nothing. The next day I repeated the same experiment with the same results.

Peace.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 65611
Published: Mar 17, 2019Views: 695
Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)