Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
I Lost My Life
Salvia divinorum (20X Extract)
by archiball
Citation:   archiball. "I Lost My Life: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (20X Extract) (exp65687)". Erowid.org. Nov 19, 2019. erowid.org/exp/65687

1 hit smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

This is a report about how strong salvia really is. It may be some chemical in my brain to make me react this way or it might have just been the salvia. Anyway just read, I'll make it short.

I loaded up a hit in my pipe and turned on 'shake that jelly' by three six mafia and took my hit and a deep breath and proceded to set the pipe down, turn the light off in my room, and lie down in bed. When I lied down I let my hit out and didnt feel anything. I just felt completely sober. I figured it would come soon enough.

So the next thing I know I'm lying in bed feeling a strong buzzing sensation all around me and I hear the last ten seconds of the song playing and I just think to myself what the fuck just happened? I was just lying in bed completely sober and four minutes later I just come to, like I lost part of my life. I'm not sure whats happening here but its happened to me twice. Next time I do it I want to have someone watch me to let me know whats going on when I'm all blacked out. Almost seems kind of not worth it if I just black out.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 65687
Published: Nov 19, 2019Views: 413
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), Alone (16)