Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Dream Enhancer
Damiana
by CA earth child
Citation:   CA earth child. "Dream Enhancer: An Experience with Damiana (exp65862)". Erowid.org. Sep 20, 2007. erowid.org/exp/65862

2 Tbsp oral Damiana (tea)

I read about the sexual enhancing capabilities of Damiana and wanted to see if it was true. So I brewed myself some tea and sweetened it with honey. It is a very aromatic and pleasing smelling herb. I drank a cup of the tea. I did not notice any changes or feelings or any effects at all, until I went to sleep. While sleeping I experienced full color, intense dreams that incorporated events, sex, conversations, movie characters and friends from the my last 3 days that I was awake. I say dreams, but it was only one long dream with different stories pieced together. I woke up amazed. I drank some tea again 3 days later and the same thing happened. There were no other chemicals, herbs or alcohol involved in this experience. It was very enjoyable and I would definitely recommend others try to see if they have the same experience.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 65862
Published: Sep 20, 2007Views: 13,120
Damiana (107) : Alone (16), General (1)