The Most Addicitive Drug on the Planet
MDMA
by georgewc2001
Citation:   georgewc2001. "The Most Addicitive Drug on the Planet: An Experience with MDMA (exp66056)". Erowid.org. Aug 10, 2018. erowid.org/exp/66056

repeated   MDMA

I am posting this a reminder and a warning. MDMA is highly addictive and for me the most addictive drug on the planet. I have done every drug (heroin, cocaine, meth, pot, acid, whatever) and ecstasy is the only one that I experienced an instant addiction to. The first thought that went through my head was,'Oh my God, I don't ever not want to feel like this again, no matter what.' If that's not an instant addiction, then I don't know what is. That was in 1997, and what followed has been an ongoing battle with a drug that has led me to failing out of college three times, rehab, and even prison. I am now finally free from this drugs grip, but that is only because I don't use it anymore. However, I still fantasize about it on a daily basis...music (unfortunately) being my biggest trigger. I have been lucky to have a ton of support from family, but I know many aren't afforded this luxury.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66056
Published: Aug 10, 2018Views: 655
MDMA (3) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Music Discussion (22), Not Applicable (38)