Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
A Second Chance at Life
H.B. Woodrose
by Sparxjosh
Citation:   Sparxjosh. "A Second Chance at Life: An Experience with H.B. Woodrose (exp66059)". Erowid.org. Aug 14, 2021. erowid.org/exp/66059

8 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose (seeds)
  2 g smoked Cannabis (plant material)

LSA-Hole

I was staying with a friend one weekend, just two regular potheads. I have experienced with LSA in the form of Morning Glory before, but I honestly thought the drug was just a joke. Later on that night we called our dealer about some weed and were offered Hawaiin Baby Woodrose seeds. I saw the dude was fucked up off of them so I figured why not try it.

At about 9 at night we at the seeds, I had 8 and my friend had 10. Immediately after, we went and smoked two 2-gram blunts of mid-grade. During the second blunt time started going really slow and everywhere I looked I was forgetting what things were. About 70% through the second blunt, we had to put it out because we could feel a hard trip coming on. We sat there talking for about thirty minutes about life, and I could tell he was having a depressed trip and I tried not to let it affect mine.

After another thirty minutes we went to get food. Leaving the room we had been in suddenly made me feel sick. My friend was having a bad trip and went to hang out with his mom. I went back to the room, where everything felt peaceful. I never saw anything pop out at me, but everything around me looked different than it was. Posters didnt have the same pictures on them.

I knew my friends trip had gone down already, and mine did too when his mom came to see how I was doing. I immediately went to the bathroom and started throwing up for the next hour. While sitting there I was thinking, Maybe I'll have a brain aneurism, or maybe I'm already dead. These thoughts seem absurd to me now, but then it all seemed so likely.

After vomiting, I went to lie down and my friend walked into the room. He started hugging me and saying 'I know this is strange, but I really need you to be here for me now.' I honestly think he thought his whole life was over. I couldnt take it and I started vomiting again.

Afterwards, I went back into the room and found myself alone. I was happy alone, so I locked the door and easily fell asleep. When I awoke, I felt like I had just gotten a second chance at life. I also felt like I lacked in ceratonin. That whole day after was spent in a daze.

Not even the rest of that second blunt could bring me back to my normal self.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66059
Published: Aug 14, 2021Views: 227
H.B. Woodrose (26) : First Times (2), Various (28)