individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Nuts
DXM
by Jon
Citation:   Jon. "Nuts: An Experience with DXM (exp66069)". Erowid.org. Jan 10, 2009. erowid.org/exp/66069

DXM

All I can say is my experience was truly nuts. I've tried a lot of drugs but none have affected me as heavily as DXM. My first experience was very extreme including extreme body euphoria and stimulation similar to MDMA as well as a very emotional increase in my way of thinking. I also experienced the 'outside of the box' thinking and a tendency to studder when speaking, probably just me being nervous. Overall, a great experience.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 66069
Published: Jan 10, 2009Views: 2,213
DXM (22) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Unknown Context (20)