individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Total Blackout
Diazepam
by mister bug
Citation:   mister bug. "Total Blackout: An Experience with Diazepam (exp66183)". Erowid.org. Jan 11, 2020. erowid.org/exp/66183

50 mg oral Pharms - Diazepam (pill / tablet)

During an DXM trip of me and a friend, we met another friend, a girl, which opened her purse and showed us 20 Diazepam pills (10 mg each). Me and my friend took them fast. The girl didn't knew what she had in her possesion.

Next day, me and my friend met in a park and decided to take some of the pills. I took 5 pills (50 mg)

T+0 on an empty stomach, I took 5 pills
T+30 min: the clouds are moving way slower than before.

After that.. no memories at all. I simply woke up next morning in my room. After that I was told I was really messed up, drooling and sleeping very deep. This was not my first Diazepam experience, but it was the most unclear.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66183
Published: Jan 11, 2020Views: 1,066
Pharms - Diazepam (115) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)