Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Oh the Spiders
PCP
by Caoimhin
Citation:   Caoimhin. "Oh the Spiders: An Experience with PCP (exp66569)". Erowid.org. Feb 13, 2008. erowid.org/exp/66569

PCP

After years of cocaine, and other substance abuse I never thought something would affect me as terribly as PCP ever did.

It hit me like a brick. For hours after ingestion I began to believe impossible things. People hiding in clothing baskets, bath tubs, small spaces not even mice could weasel their way into. I felt detached form everything. For moments even believing I was dead. The high itself was wonderful, minus the illusions. It was coming down that ruined the experience.

I was laying in bed when suddenly massive black spiders began crawling all over my skin. I began screaming and clawing at my body. They were more real then the other people in the room. It took the help of my roommate sitting my chest to calm me down.

It wasn't even over then. During the whole process of 'sobering up' sharp objects where increasingly interesting. The though of gouging out my eyes ran through my mind every few moments.

I sobered up completely later on in the day. Unless you enjoy the pain that comes after it. Not worth it.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66569
Published: Feb 13, 2008Views: 34,083
PCP (113) : Unknown Context (20), Bad Trips (6)