Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Unusually Long Duration
2C-E
by spas
Citation:   spas. "Unusually Long Duration: An Experience with 2C-E (exp66601)". Erowid.org. Oct 30, 2007. erowid.org/exp/66601

18 mg oral 2C-E

I acquired a good amount of 2c-e in August 2007, enough to last me for a couple months. My first trip was normal and very enjoyable. My second trip, at 30mg, was very intense with visuals lasting for 15 hours and threshold affects at 18 hours.

However, I began to get increasingly longer experiences. After that 30mg trip I had a couple experiences with 20mg, each of which lasted 18 to 20 hours. These trips were spaced a couple weeks apart each.

I also began to see rainbow prismatic halos around streetlights and car headlights and an unusual amount of strobing while sober.

What caused me to finally write this was my experience that lasted 38 hours. After the sixth hour, my mind wasn't thinking oddly except for noticing things I'd normally ignore and it was just strobing and patterns covering everything. However, I was unable to sleep that night and had daytime obligations. I believe if I could had been able to sleep, that would make the patterning stop. The patterning had been getting more vague over the course of the day but I feel it could have gone on for a full day more. I had not used 2c-e for a month.

I should also mention that while this occurred, 2c-b durations were also longer but the longest experience I had was 12 hours of visuals and was able to sleep by the 14th. However, if I don't do 2c-e for a few weeks, the duration is normal again.

I don't know of anyone else who has such an unusual duration and I am not sure if 2c-e is more toxic than maybe we had thought or if there is something a bit off about my body. Clearly it isn't healthy.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66601
Published: Oct 30, 2007Views: 4,915
2C-E (137) : Unknown Context (20), HPPD / Lasting Visuals (40), General (1)