A Night Ill Never Forget
Alprazolam (Xanax)
by joshua
Citation:   joshua. "A Night Ill Never Forget: An Experience with Alprazolam (Xanax) (exp66611)". Erowid.org. Mar 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/66611

2 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)

BODY WEIGHT: 9999.99 lb

I am an 18 year old male that is exparamenting with xanax while I am typing this report.
I came across these pills from my mom, she has panic attacks, so I took 2 of them,

Time:00:00- take pills at 9:30 exactly 2 1mg xanax 'upjohn90'. Break up pills in half for hope it hits faster.
Time: 6 min felling slight numbness in back, this is only 6 minutes in and I dont know weather this is the xanax or not.
Time: 30 minutes feeling very dizzy and tieping if diffiicult.
Time: abour one hour have a bad case of hic-ups, and are deffffnitly feeling tose zandies, a very euphoric, and having one of the best expirence that I have ever had on those xanax footballs, 2mg is the perfect amount, I am dieng for a ciggertee, I canr type very well so if I fuck up I'm srry but still try to read it.
Time one hour and this is one of the best expirenes I've had in a long time, but it is hard to type unless I really concentrate. This is a good relaxing expirence.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66611
Published: Mar 17, 2018Views: 2,544
Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : Unknown Context (20), First Times (2), General (1)