Seeing Alternative Pasts Along With The Future
Ketamine
by privatecaller
Citation:   privatecaller. "Seeing Alternative Pasts Along With The Future: An Experience with Ketamine (exp66624)". Erowid.org. Jan 12, 2018. erowid.org/exp/66624

20 mg IM Ketamine (liquid)
  T+ 0:10 50 mg IM Ketamine (liquid)
  T+ 1:00 50 mg IM Ketamine (liquid)

So I IM'd 20mg into my right leg laid back n relaxed for 5 mins felt a lil dizzy few patterns bit weird,decided to pump 50mg into my left leg and WHAM minutes later I was just zooming, out in the universe watchin the towers fall watchin what wouldn't have happened if they hadn't have been hit, went through the matrix a lot like a tunnel and saw a bright light then it dimmed and a red bloody hand came thru it. My music sounded great and noticed things about the back beats and thinkin the lyrics n seein em before they were said, knew my fone wud ring b4 it did. So I was a lil dizzy n grounded after that so I pumped another 50mg into my right leg (total 120mg)(255lb male) there was a blinding light and I actually feel I met god and talked with him he told me to stop the coke stop the gambling and to keep on trying.and a load of other stuff like patterns n stone circles n spinning things n lights and crazy shit!

This is definitely my favorite drug out of coke/weed/cigs/drink/benzos/sleeping pills/codeine. Haven't tried anything else I cant remember right now.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66624
Published: Jan 12, 2018Views: 760
Ketamine (31) : First Times (2), Alone (16)