Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Shootin' Bees Follow-Up
MDMA, LSD & 2C-B
by Thrip
Citation:   Thrip. "Shootin' Bees Follow-Up: An Experience with MDMA, LSD & 2C-B (exp66813)". Erowid.org. Nov 5, 2007. erowid.org/exp/66813

50 mg IM MDMA
  T+ 1:00 50 mg IM MDMA
  T+ 1:00 300 ug oral LSD
  T+ 4:00 5.0 mg IM 2C-B

I few days ago I posted a report on Intramuscular injecting 2c-b. The results from a 25mg dose were rather overwhelming and somewhat unpleasant. I tried again with approximately 5mg (my scale only does 100th's of a gram so measured out 10mg and divided it in half). I then set it aside for later.

I started the day with an experiment with an IM injection of mdma. I was listening to a lecture by Nick Sand where he talked about splitting a 120-140mg dose into two halves and injecting them 10 minutes apart. I decided to start small so Injected 50mg. the wave of euphoria was so intense that I waited an hour before doing another 50mg. As the second dose came on I took 300 mics of LSD.

T 4:00
After going for a walk I mixed up the 2c-b shot (5mg) and administered it. There was an abrupt start in bright beautiful visuals. I hadn't gotten any the whole day, it was like hitting an 'on' button.

The 2c-b intensified the difficult emotional trip I was having. I went into this trip trying to work out some personal issues and this helped me confront the things that terrorize my subconscious.

5mg is much more pleasant than 25mg. I still want to try an even smaller dose, and from a baseline. My muscles feel sore near the injection site. I think I was too blown away the first time to notice the next day.

This combination lasted a total of 14 hours. it's the next morning and my serotonin feels a bit depleted. I've decided to take a break from my mind voyages for a little while.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66813
Published: Nov 5, 2007Views: 10,183
2C-B (52), LSD (2), MDMA (3) : Unknown Context (20), Combinations (3)