Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Staying High All The Time !
Methamphetamine
by B. Burke
Citation:   B. Burke. "Staying High All The Time !: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp6682)". Erowid.org. May 6, 2001. erowid.org/exp/6682

Well I got three words you will need to stay high 'The Almighty Dollor' You think I am kiddin, you're crazy.. When I was in my high time I would spend $100 a day, and if I ran short on cash I would sell anything I could of mine or my kids ex.(nitendo64 w/ 10 games $50 32in tv $50) till I had nothing. Dad where is everything my kids would ask?I lent it to a friend I would stay.People say crack is bad? We'll METH is the worst!!!!!My younger brother is in jail, lost his family all for the 'The Big High' My advice to you is stay clear of this shit because that is all it is SHIT!! The high is not worth the tweeked out feeling staying awake for days. The hardest part to drugs is the come down. With meth you will sleep for about 2-3days straight, and still be an asshole to the people you love...

PLEASE PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM METHAMPHETAMINES

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 6682
Published: May 6, 2001Views: 22,583
Methamphetamine (37) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Various (28)