Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,376.

Donate by Bitcoin
Halcion Ride
Triazolam (Halcion)
by echoalpha
Citation:   echoalpha. "Halcion Ride: An Experience with Triazolam (Halcion) (exp66844)". Erowid.org. Jun 21, 2021. erowid.org/exp/66844

0,5 mg oral Pharms - Triazolam (pill / tablet)

I was given Halcion along with Prozac by my doctor for depression (Prozac) and insomnia (Halcion). I was getting an average of about 2-4 hours of sleep a night and I was told to take half to a whole .25mg pill. Half a pill didn't seem to work so well the first night, the second night after work I just wanted to fall asleep to rid myself of increased depression that I had that day. I sat on the couch at around 6:00pm and took 2 .25mg pills. For about 20 minutes I sat on the couch and began feeling very good, with a strong sense of well being. This lasted about 30 minutes as I watched a movie. After that I began to get very tired, my eye lids feeling heavy. I stood up to get a drunk and fell back down. My balance was off and I walked very carefully to the kitchen. I went back to the couch and sat down. After this I don't remember anything. I didn't fall asleep there somehow I made it up my spiral stair case that night and got to my bedroom. I still take the Halcion but at the prescribed dosage, even then I have problems recalling the hour or two before I fall asleep.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66844
Published: Jun 21, 2021Views: 189
Pharms - Triazolam (209) : Depression (15), Medical Use (47), Alone (16)