Pointless, Doesn't Work for Everyone
Coca
by zephyrgirl
Citation:   zephyrgirl. "Pointless, Doesn't Work for Everyone: An Experience with Coca (exp66850)". Erowid.org. Oct 11, 2017. erowid.org/exp/66850

oral Coca (tea)

I have never done anything involving cocaine or any of that stuff, so I decided to get a sample by doing the coca thing. First I had a cup of tea: nothing, chewed on 3 bags: nothing, chewed on 6 bag W/baking soda: nothing except numbness of cheeks.

Nothing was working, I got desperate so I opened and dumped 7 tea bags in a water bottle and put about 1/2 a teaspoon of baking soda with it. I then put in about 3/4 cup of water and shook it. I let it sit for 2 hours. Then I strained the leaves and got this brown horrible smelling stuff. I thought hey! This smells gross, it must be drug worthy! So I held my nose and downed the whole cup. Guess what the results were: NOTHING! I didn't even feel like I had a cup of coffee (energized) and here I am drinking a condensed cup of 7 tea bags. I got the stuff from Bolivia I think, I read stories of other people getting high off the Bolivia stuff, but it never worked for me. It didn't even decrease my appetite.

Is it possible to be immune to the cocaine chemical? Will cocaine do nothing for me? I wonder.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66850
Published: Oct 11, 2017Views: 1,283
Coca (158) : First Times (2), Alone (16)