Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Decent Stuff But Not My Favorite
Bromazepam
by ccollins55
Citation:   ccollins55. "Decent Stuff But Not My Favorite: An Experience with Bromazepam (exp66861)". Erowid.org. Sep 3, 2017. erowid.org/exp/66861

9 mg   Bromazepam

I've taken Bromazepam a few times. I've tried several different Benzo's, and have some experience comparing them. For me personally, I'd equate around 6-9mg of Bro to be similar to a 2mg bar of Xanax. It seems a bit less 'lighthead, euphoric' type feeling that you can get on Xanax. It does last longer though, with a 9mg morning time dose keeping me feeling pleasant well into the evening. All in all it's decent stuff, but as far as Benzos go, I'd rather spend the money on Xan, Val, or Klon.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66861
Published: Sep 3, 2017Views: 1,992
Bromazepam (654) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)