Spiral Erowid Zip Hoodie
This black mid-weight zip hoodie (80/20) has front pockets,
an Erowid logo on front chest, and a spiral design on back.
Donate and receive yours!
Air Freshener Cured My Pink-Eye
Inhalants (GladeŽ)
by LySergicaDdict
Citation:   LySergicaDdict. "Air Freshener Cured My Pink-Eye: An Experience with Inhalants (GladeŽ) (exp67017)". Erowid.org. Feb 11, 2008. erowid.org/exp/67017

repeated inhaled Inhalants

This sounds odd but seriously did happen.

So I was at my house and a friend of mine and I both had pink eye, later on that night we were having some people over, they were doing whatever inside when we decided to go out back and huff some glade. I had done it a couple of times prior in the months before, thought not with pink-eye. So we huffed the GladeŽ, got high, went inside, and to our surprise, within twenty minutes we both noticed that our eyes were totally better, no puss, no redness, nothing. This was like the second day into having it too, nonetheless it was strange.

I proceeded to email the GladeŽ company and tell them about it, only to receive a reply suggesting that I seek rehabilitation, also giving me contact numbers for doctors.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 67017
Published: Feb 11, 2008Views: 23,140
Inhalants (29) : Health Benefits (32), Small Group (2-9) (17)