individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Rave Days
MDMA (Ecstasy)
by KTBf
Citation:   KTBf. "Rave Days: An Experience with MDMA (Ecstasy) (exp67203)". Erowid.org. May 10, 2018. erowid.org/exp/67203

2 tablets oral MDMA

I got into the rave culture when I was 16 when my boyfriend at the time began telling me how much fun they were. Soon after starting to rave I began using exstacy regularly. I use many different types and colors. The physical feeling that it brought on was extreme and would take over my whole body. From the top of my head to my toes. I typically used 2-4 pills a weekend ranging from one to two days almost every weekend for over a year.

I have not noticed any problems with me physically since stopping the use of the substance in 2002. I am a college graduate and I have no problems with emotional issues. I had one bad experience of getting a pill that was DXM instead of exstacy. If brought on sever vomiting and slowed vision and mental ability. It was not fun, but I did not recieve any medical attention.

Exp Year: 2000-2002ExpID: 67203
Published: May 10, 2018Views: 785
MDMA (3) : Rave / Dance Event (18), Retrospective / Summary (11)