responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Warning This Stuff is Strong
Buprenorphine (Subutex)
by nadz
Citation:   nadz. "Warning This Stuff is Strong: An Experience with Buprenorphine (Subutex) (exp67326)". Erowid.org. May 3, 2018. erowid.org/exp/67326

oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine
  2 lines insufflated Pharms - Buprenorphine (ground / crushed)

BODY WEIGHT: 13 st

The only opiates I had tried before subutex were experimenting with poppy tea (made from opium poppies growing wild in the uk) which didn't seem to do much and then smoking persian black opium maybe three times, each of which was an amazing tranquil and comfortable state albeit with a bit of nasuea when smoking all night and sometimes vomitting (due to a combination with too much nicotine I think).

One 8mg pill was shared between three people. I had two lines out of it. After doing only one of my lines (about 1/7 of a pill only!) I was completey high, very much like opium but a lot stronger. A little more naseuas. I had a big craving for alcohol before and had drank half a can of beer before even though I had been warned it wouldn't mix well. Indeed I vomitted a great deal but the subutex high was amazing. Once completley stoned from one line I did the other and was very, very stoned all night long. My skin itched a bit like on opium but also felt very sensational.

I can't believe what a 'small' amount I had for one of the most stoned states I have ever been in. This is probably mainly due to my lack of opiate tolerance.

The next morning I felt very, very hungover, I couldn't face eating food and felt drained of energy. Felt very nauseous as well. That evening I went to a gig, had a few drinks etc. Felt more spaced out than usual and even the day after that I still felt that the subutex was having some effect on my body, not so much on my mind though.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 67326
Published: May 3, 2018Views: 2,406
Pharms - Buprenorphine (265) : Hangover / Days After (46), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)