Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
The Sedation Was Almost Immediate
Chamomile
by danil
Citation:   danil. "The Sedation Was Almost Immediate: An Experience with Chamomile (exp67462)". Erowid.org. May 31, 2018. erowid.org/exp/67462

MDMA
      Alcohol
      Cannabis
  1 glass oral Chamomile (tea)

WAY better than catnip

I've recently been experimenting with mild, herbal relaxants with varied success. Prior to chamomile, I tried catnip, kava, damiana, hops, and probably five or six others. While the majority, excepting kava, did little or nothing for me, chamomile has become one of my staple teas.

My first cup was consumed after an evening of dancing with MDMA, cannabis, and alcohol. After trying in vain to sleep for half an hour, I looked around in my tea box for something new. Grabbing chamomile, I threw some water in the microwave, steeped the bag and chugged the tea. The sedation was almost immediate and I slept for nine hours without waking up once. In the morning, I felt completely refreshed and remembered most of my dreams, which is a rarity for me.

In conclusion, chamomile is one of the more effective herbal relaxants I've used, definitely a sleep- or chill-aid and possibly a dream-enhancer.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 67462
Published: May 31, 2018Views: 5,828
Chamomile (428), Dreams (85) : General (1), First Times (2), Combinations (3), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Unknown Context (20)