Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Baking Soda Method
Fentanyl
by SpinePAIN E101
Citation:   SpinePAIN E101. "Baking Soda Method: An Experience with Fentanyl (exp67608)". Erowid.org. Jan 13, 2008. erowid.org/exp/67608

800 ug buccal Pharms - Fentanyl (pill / tablet)

I have a spinal condition and I experiment with the help of Pain Mgt. quite a bit and this tip came directly from my PC (Dr.)

Before I use my AZctiq Lozenge I do a mouthwash rinse and brush my mouth with Straight Baking Soda, Arm and Hammer works great. Afterward I rinse and then suck on Lozenge to moistewn it up. Then I apply the Loznege directly into a bag/box of backing soda and get a nice coating, then stick the thing in my mouth against my cheek. This somehow increases the bioavailabilty of the drug matrix into the blood stream by the chemical action/reaction of the baking soda. I can increase the effects and longevity of the Lozenge by almost 30-40%. This is great for those of us who are on strict regiments and contracts of limited meds.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 67608
Published: Jan 13, 2008Views: 24,599
Pharms - Fentanyl (223) : Preparation / Recipes (30), Not Applicable (38)