My 'Sleeping' Pill
Triazolam (Halcion)
by rc55045
Citation:   rc55045. "My 'Sleeping' Pill: An Experience with Triazolam (Halcion) (exp67622)". Erowid.org. Jun 28, 2021. erowid.org/exp/67622

Pharms - Triazolam (pill / tablet)

Hello... This is my first report, but I'm submitting it since there are no other reports on this medicine. I've found that with this, as with other benzo's, the doses are a small amount of mgs, since the chemical is quite potent in the brain. I took triazolam for about a year, and was prescribed it to help me sleep, although it is more of an anxiety medication, such as valium, xanax, or klonopin (which I am now on the klono). I took up to 4-6 of em at a time, me and my friends would take em or sometimes be stupid and grind them up and insufflate them (snort them). They were pretty good, a lot like valiums. The bottle would run out within about a week or so. They are quite addicting, and after years can kinda fuck with the brain and make one quite loopy. I haven't felt these effects yet, but I have relatives on my mothers side that are on lots of anxiety medications, and have become quite loopy over the years.

Well all I really have to say about the effects is they are very relaxing, not like an opiate, but it's like kind of a confusing feelings, where my surroundings kind of feel different to me, and I don't feel all that 'fucked up'. Well good luck to everyone and their experiences.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 67622
Published: Jun 28, 2021Views: 186
Pharms - Triazolam (209) : Not Applicable (38), Medical Use (47), Retrospective / Summary (11)