Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Sex and Hippy Crack
Nitrous Oxide
by Buddhist Ninja
Citation:   Buddhist Ninja. "Sex and Hippy Crack: An Experience with Nitrous Oxide (exp67910)". Erowid.org. Mar 8, 2021. erowid.org/exp/67910

1 hit inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)
  2 hits inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)

So I'd had the legendary Nitrous Oxide, or Laughing Gas only twice before, at the dentist's office getting my wisdom teeth out. The first time I was excited for a new experience; the second time I was almost running into the room just to get some of that gas. So no wonder it's called Hippy Crack.

Recently (tonight, actually), I had the idea while looking in the fridge to try using the whipped cream can in there to get high, not anything serious, I knew, but just as a little taste of what was to be a new-found relationship with the gas.

Inhaled once, then held it in a bit and inhaled normal air to push the gas into my lungs. Nothing much happened; maybe a slight change in perception of things, but no spectacular fireworks.

Then I decided to do two successive breaths, and then breath normally. Success! I felt the familiar tingling wash over me, and I closed my eyes a bit to feel the warm numbness. It's interesting that with your mind cut off from your body it can wander that much more to very body-oriented desires. Meaning, my mind turned to sex, and I became very horny for a couple of seconds (I guess that shows where my mind is a lot of the time). This feeling quickly tapered off with the come down of the gas, which is (perhaps unfortunately) a drug very quickly expelled from the system.

I've read reports about people getting really, crazy high off of NO2, on the order of 3-5 large breaths (with the help of balloons to concentrate the gas) and then hooking up with each other, which is a nice idea, but I don't know if I'd be comfortable enough with someone to say 'hey, let's get fucked up so we can hookup, it'll be so much more awesome!!'

On the other hand, we have already established that my mind is in the gutter. So perhaps that might well be one of the factors that drive me to a closer relationship with the En Oh Two. It wouldn't be a pressuring-others kinda thing. It would be a mutual understanding between two hippies on the verge of a great adventure into the beautiful la la land of Nitrous Oxide, laughing!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 67910
Published: Mar 8, 2021Views: 282
Nitrous Oxide (40) : General (1), Sex Discussion (14), Alone (16)