individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Energy
Leonotis leonurus (Wild Dagga) & Herbal Mix (Tribe)
by Tonk
Citation:   Tonk. "Energy: An Experience with Leonotis leonurus (Wild Dagga) & Herbal Mix (Tribe) (exp67992)". Erowid.org. Jan 6, 2008. erowid.org/exp/67992

1 cig. smoked Various (plant material)

I'm a dagga fan, of both wild dagga and 'Marijuanilla' as its called. I had packed a normal sized joint of a herbal smoke mix called 'Tribe', and added in some crushed, dry dagga stems that were kicking around on a CD case. So, I walked down close to a spot where I normally walk during the summer. During the walk down I started smoking the mix, gradually. By the time I almost finished the smoke I started heading back. I started to perk & pick up finally, as it snowed. The rest of the night I found myself with a body high, I was able to walk quite a distance a few hours later without feeling tired or getting sore. The interesting thing is that, normally my experience with dagga alone and with marijuanilla gives me a head stone. The stems came from some organic home grown dagga (leaf.)

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 67992
Published: Jan 6, 2008Views: 11,179
Leonotis leonurus (119), Various (136) : Combinations (3), General (1), Alone (16)